Today, more than ever, consumer requires food products with a longer shelf life compared to fresh produce, but maintaining all its nutritional properties, color, fragrance and taste. When we dehydrate a product by freeze drying, all these properties are maintained, because products are first frozen and then dehydrated at high vacuum levels, thus removing just water and leaving the product intact.
• Coffee, tea and other extracts and liquids
• Vegetables, fruits
• Meat and seafood
• Prepared meals
• Milk products
• Dyes, pharmaceuticals, pigments
• The product keeps for as long as possible the original color, flavor and nutrients.
• Instant rehydration. a
• Lightweight for easy handling and transport.
• No need for refrigeration during transport and storage.
• Long shelf life due to the elimination of 95% -99.5% of water.
• Little loss of activity of the ingredients.
• Small decrease in the volatile chemicals, nutrients and heat sensitive components.
• With minimal changes in properties, since the effect of the growth of microorganisms and enzymes can not be performed at low temperatures.
For more information visit the follow contact page.
TEL. +507 205 1915
FAX. +507 205 1802
TEL: 571 -3379771
TEL. +202-2450-7094 / 5
TEL. +1 508 456 2714
TEL. +52 1221 3377
TEL: (+58) 212-823.2340